Aloe Juice For Hair
Many professional masks and shampoos use herbal extracts. Aloe juice for hair is a powerful natural remedy that helps against hair loss, alopecia, and fragility of curls.
The useful properties of this plant have been known since ancient times. It is used to rejuvenate the skin of the face, lose weight, normalize the work of the sebaceous glands and get rid of pimples and acne.
Use of Aloe Vera for Hair:
1. The product intensively nourishes and restores curls along the entire length. The plant contains various vitamins: A, E, C, which help to eliminate brittleness and give the hair elasticity.
2. It is an excellent moisturizer for damaged (stained or curled) strands. Thanks to oils and amino acids, plant juice promotes deep hydration.
3. Aloe contains allantoin – it is a natural growth activator. It prevents fallout, activates sleeping bulbs, and helps fight baldness even in severe forms.
4. The plant helps to get rid of dandruff and acne on the head. Beta-carotene, which is a frequent component of masks for the skin around the eyes, is able to restore the normal operation of the sebaceous glands in the shortest possible time.
5. Aloe also has medicinal properties. Juice helps get rid of chronic skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, fungal (lichen) and many others. This natural antioxidant does not allow toxins to be absorbed into the deep layers of the skin and ringlets, which increases the local immunity of the epidermis.
How to make aloe juice:
To prepare masks for hair use the pulp of aloe vera and fresh juice. At home, it is most convenient to use liquid, because it contains the greatest concentration of nutrients. To make it, you need to break off the fleshy leaf from the bottom of the plant. It is very important to use mature leaves, and they are located as low as possible above the ground. After they are washed with water and cut in half. Using a teaspoon or scapula, you need to separate the flesh from the base of the leaf. It is laid on gauze, folded in several layers. With the help of a press, a kitchen hammer or just hands, gauze is twisted and squeezed out of it. It is most useful in the first few hours since vitamins tend to weaken. Therefore, you need to make masks as soon as possible after the preparation of the ingredient.